Fire and Safety System LTD, No. 1 fire extinguisher supplier, UK
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Customers should not review information or obtain goods, services or products from this site if customers do not agree to the terms and conditions.
Larger extinguishers come with Discharge horns or hoses are unattached
Please connect these before putting the extinguisher/s into use.
- Acceptance of Agreement. Customers agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this document with respect to our site. This Agreement includes the entire and only agreement between the customer and us, and cancels all prior agreements. This Agreement may be changed by us at any time and occasionally without specific notice to customers. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site.
- Copyright. All matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, registered trademarks, other proprietary and trademarks (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The publication by customers, copying, redistribution, and use of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right.
- Fraud: Please note that customers’ membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided. If membership has been revoked, FSS UK reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
By becoming a member, customers confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that customers agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions..
- Limited Right to Use. No part of any content or document may be copied in any form or used into any information system, other than for customers’ personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. FSS UK reserve the right to edit or delete any information on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice.
- Indemnification. Customers agree not to hold against us any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable fees, related to violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Non-transferable. Customers right to use the Site is non transferable. Any password or right given to customers may only be used by customers.
- Disclaimer. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY CUSTOMERS FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT FSS UK AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR CUSTOMERS USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, FSS UK AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- Limits. Our maximum liability to customers will be equal to the purchase price customers paid.FSS UK WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMERS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Services. FSS UK will not be responsible for any purchases made through third party websites accessed through our website.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies FSS UK will not be responsible for any liabilities, warranties etc for any third party websites accessed through our website..
- Payments. Customer must make sure;
- (i) Any credit card information customers’ supply is true, correct and complete; (ii) customers will pay the charges incurred by customers at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes, and (iii) Charges incurred by customers will be honoured by customers’ credit card Company
- Securities Laws. This site may contain news and statements relating to our company.
Please note all or any statements based on future speculations, we will not be liable for.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site may from time to time contain links to other site.If customers decide to leave our Site and access these sites, customers do so at their own risk.
- Submissions. We will consider all ideas or suggestions submitted to us but not obliged to keep or act on any of them.
- Return Policy. See Delivery info
- All damaged must be reported within 2 days of delivery with photographic evidence. Failure to do so will void any claim against us. Customers must check the items before signing for it.
- Lapsed Accounts:if a Member does not access his or her account for a period of “360” days or more, FSS UK may, at our sole discretion, terminate such Member’s account.
- Verify Members’ Address: FSS UK reserve the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of information provided.